methods for lagging body part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• methods for lagging body part?

This proably sounds dumb, but I'm curious. What is the best method to bring up a behind body part without overtraining it. It always seems that when I try to do this I end up killing myself. Anyone have any thoughts.

Prioiritize that muscle in your training. focus that group over other muscles.
    train hard with variety of exercises.

Comment

while still maintaining the number of max reps used and days worked or work in more frequently?

Comment

Maybe try some different exercises. shock it into catching up. Also, depending on what muscle it is, really concentrate on using that muscle even when doing something that works several things

Comment

I believe I read an article written by Christian Thibaudaugh (sp) in which he suggests taking a week off all of the body parts and using that week to hit that lagging body part 2-3 times. So, if it's your bis that are lacking, you would only work bis for one week alone and then the next week, continue on. Another method is to drop all but 1 exercise for each body part, but train the lagging part every day at the gym for a max of 3 days.

Comment

Working...
          X