Cardio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardio?

Im 5 9 200 and going to start a cycle once I havce fully researched everything.
    I have SUper test 260
    Deca 300
    and EQ 200

First im not sure how I want to make a cycle out of that not sure how to stack them...ANy Ideas?

Second is I pretty much have the diet figured out I have put tireless hours in to researching that but how much cardio should I be doing after I start the cycle?

A freind gave this cycle to me so I didnt buy it without first researching it was just given to me as a present.

Originally posted by CactusJuice
    I have SUper test 260
    Deca 300
    and EQ 200

First im not sure how I want to make a cycle out of that not sure how to stack them...ANy Ideas?

Second is I pretty much have the diet figured out I have put tireless hours in to researching that but how much cardio should I be doing after I start the cycle?

A freind gave this cycle to me so I didnt buy it without first researching it was just given to me as a present.
    You are going to want to post quantities for anyone to be able to tell you anything about a proposed cycle. Also, what is your age, bf%, training history and possible cycle history?

I would challenge you to post your diet so that we can make sure you have it down as well as you think you do and cardio should just be focused on keeping your heart healthy unless you are planning on cutting with this cycle...

Comment

He has another thread in the AS section with all that info. I think he just wants to know about cardio while bulking. IMO do 10-15minutes after you lift at a level that is challanging but you can still breath deep. On off lifting days wake up, have a protien shake and then about 15 minutes later go do about but no more than 30 minutes of HIIT cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
        He has another thread in the AS section with all that info. I think he just wants to know about cardio while bulking. IMO do 10-15minutes after you lift at a level that is challanging but you can still breath deep. On off lifting days wake up, have a protien shake and then about 15 minutes later go do about but no more than 30 minutes of HIIT cardio.
        Agreed - I still recommend that a heart rate monitor be used so it's easier to track your "health."

Comment

Originally posted by CactusJuice
          I have SUper test 260
          Deca 300
          and EQ 200

are you cutting or adding mass?

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
            I still recommend that a heart rate monitor be used so it's easier to track your "health."
            What do you mean by this? How does a heart rate monitor track your health?

Comment

I guess I meant cardiovascular "health"

Example - Pretending Cactus Juice has not done much cardio lately...

Let's say that Cactus Juice walks at 4.0mph with a 7 degree incline for 20 minutes and his average HR is at 150 at the beginning of January. By the end of January I would hope that his average HR has come down or at the very least has not changed.

I know that this is not that detailed but maybe it makes a little sense...

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
                I know that this is not that detailed but maybe it makes a little sense...
                I agree with that explanation--and that is something I definitely monitor. I use a Polar S625X so that it always records speed, elevation changes and heartrate, so that I can track how my cardiovascular/aerobic "health" is doing.

Comment

Working...
                X