my arms sometimes are bigger than other days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my arms sometimes are bigger than other days

its crazy some days i wake up i just feel small....like i ifeel like my arms are nothing and other days i wake up and my arms feel and look huge....so i measured my biceps last time i work and felt good and at flex they were 19.5 inches about and today i woke up and felt small as shit and measured at flex they were only 18 like what the fuck....does anyone else get this feeling and is it because i might have eaten diff the night before or my muscles arent holding as much water some mornings i dont know im confused....just though i would throw it out there

Originally posted by parabody
    its crazy some days i wake up i just feel small....like i ifeel like my arms are nothing and other days i wake up and my arms feel and look huge....so i measured my biceps last time i work and felt good and at flex they were 19.5 inches about and today i woke up and felt small as shit and measured at flex they were only 18 like what the fuck....does anyone else get this feeling and is it because i might have eaten diff the night before or my muscles arent holding as much water some mornings i dont know im confused....just though i would throw it out there

hows your diet...possibly carb depleted?

Comment

stop being a little bitch wrapping a tape measure around your body parts and get back in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by glowalla
        stop being a little bitch wrapping a tape measure around your body parts and get back in the gym.
        :pimpslap:

Comment

That authentic looking splooge there at the end is the best part. never seen that smilie, but ill have to add it to my repertoire.

Comment

yea that is a classic..the pimp slap...you can't use it too much though...just special occasions or for special people...

Comment

I think it's entirely possible you cycled your carbs by accident...when bodydbuilders do that, they end up looking flat on stage; I think that's what happened to you. Do you eat or drink anything differently on those small days?

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
                I think it's entirely possible you cycled your carbs by accident...when bodydbuilders do that, they end up looking flat on stage; I think that's what happened to you. Do you eat or drink anything differently on those small days?

:agree:

Comment

Originally posted by go Yankees
                  that is true but if he was low on carbs for one day he would not be depleted. It could do with his sodium intake possibly and the water he is holding.

Comment

indeed--when i did the ultimate diet 2.0, which has four days of almost no carbs and almost completely depletes you, my arms would go down no more than about an inch.

if your arms really are measuring that much less its most likely due to one of two things:

1. You don't know how to measure accurately and are also probably measuring a different spot on your arm each time you do.

or

2. Your arms feel big after they are pumped up after a workout that involves the biceps/tris heavily and then don't several days after that.

Comment

Originally posted by parabody
                      i measured my biceps last time i work and felt good and at flex they were 19.5 inches about and today i woke up and felt small as shit and measured at flex they were only 18 like what the fuck....
                      Well, there's your problem. Of course your going to look and feel bigger after you workout. Your basis of comparison isn't the same.

Comment

oh yea i know that...but im thinking it is in my sodium and my food intake...it seems that i lack arm size when i dont get what my body really needs and i dont take my shake before i go to bed.

Comment

i felt like shit when that happend to me a while back. At times they would meaure 19", 2 days later 18", next day or so 18.5".

Comment

Working...
                          X