Changing my workout very soon need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing my workout very soon need some help

Im chaing my workout very soon. winter is comming to an end and its about that time to start loosing weight....i put on a good amount of weight of the winter season but i have a gut i am dying to get rid of. I know diet is the main thing that will get rid of my gut. THats why i am starting to read now.
    Current Stats and Prior cycle Use
    Currently i am 25 years of age. Really just did my first aas cycle and loved it. I am doing a 12week cycle of test ethanate 500mgs/week. I put on a good 28 lbs due to the fact that while on i changed my diet and workout to really enhance my gains. Im starting my 9th week tm and am gonna add in intense amounts of cario. 2 30min sessions one as soon as i wake up and another around 5pm. Weeks 1-8 i was getting about 5000 calories a day give or take. I used the bmr theroy and figure that i need to cut it down to about 2800 a day to burn fat. My bf is at about 18% still did not go down while on aas. Durring cycle im running arimdex and hcg and will run clomid after.

Current Workouts
    All of my core lifts like squats, deads, bench, presses, and pull downs were very high weight low reps. Normally 1 warm up set and 4 sets of 5. ON isolation excersises i would try to get a range of 3 sets 12-10-failure.

New workouts
    Im tyring to cut down and want to have a warm up set of about 20-25 get the muscles really going. After that i never want to go below 10reps on 3sets. lower the weight and burn it out.

My questions
    Does anyone have a plan that helped them cut down on bf?
    What supplements would you recomend taking?
    Although alot of people have told me that clen along with aspirin and something else would be great im hesitent to use clen because i do have asthma
    My diet im going to read a good amount on tonight and get all my shit together before being on of those people that ask questions without research....thats where i will need wj to help me.

Next Cycle
    weeks 1-12 test e 500mg/week
    weeks 1-10 eq 400mg/week
    weeks 8-12 40mgs winny oral ed
    weeks 2-14 arimedex .5mg eod
    weeks 5-12 hcg 500iu per week
    Proper pct

I was reading about clen and although I didnt pay much attention to it's effects on asthma, several of the srticles I read suggested its use for PCT. you might want to look into that as it would be a good time to use it. Also, it seems like youre already planning your 3rd cycle, seems pretty fast to me. If you read a lot on this and other sites, one of the biggest dangers of AAS is getting sucked into using it too much or to often. I'm 24 and havent used AAS and I'm not sure if I ever will but be careful man.

Comment

Working...
    X