Quads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quads

What is a good exercise to work your inner quad ("tear drop")?

Leg extensions, making sure that you have your feet pointed straight--not rotated outwards. However, squats, presses and other quad exercises will also hit that area.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
      Leg extensions, making sure that you have your feet pointed straight--not rotated outwards. However, squats, presses and other quad exercises will also hit that area.
      Or your toes can be pointed in 15-20 degrees...

I think this gives you a better overall condition of the inner and outer muscles while preventing any chances for patellar tracking dysfunction....

P.S. I know you asked about the inner muscle only but I feel you should always be safer than sorry. Also, with your current condition you just need to focus on mass etc and quit worrying about all of the details......

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
        P.S. I know you asked about the inner muscle only but I feel you should always be safer than sorry. Also, with your current condition you just need to focus on mass etc and quit worrying about all of the details......

I just noticed my outer quads got bigger and more defined as compared to my inner quads. Maybe that is normal that your outer quads grow easier??? regardless, that is why i asked.

Comment

Front squats or hack squats.

Comment

Originally posted by stud_wit_style
            I just noticed my outer quads got bigger and more defined as compared to my inner quads. Maybe that is normal that your outer quads grow easier??? regardless, that is why i asked.
            Your "teardrop" muscle isn't a huge muscle and is small in comparison to your outer quads so no worries...

Comment

i feel 'em while i do my barbell lounges after my squats...

Comment

Working...
              X