Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natrural-VS-Gear

Ok Whats the diff?
    I mean there are a lot of differences. What are they? Do muscle tissue really tear easier on Gear? What is training like? Does my metabolism increase? I know it matters which one you take. Should you go balls to the walls in the gym. Most peeps I see on gear spend little time in the Gym. While I pound it out: there in and out. Figured i would ask you guys. You have been always helpful.
    P.S. Only constructive critics plzz.

I meant to post this in Training Sorry it's late I can't sleep. good night

Comment

It's major function is increasing protien synthesis. Which means you recover a lot faster. Allowing you to move up quicker. A single training session shouldn't be any longer than before you went on. Being naturaul you have to be even more careful not to overtrain. So you spending more time in there isn't going to help you keep up.

Comment

Heard about recovery being faster. Does that mean my bod will be using more calories? I think it would. Carbon bonding to the muscle tissue does cause fibers in the muscle cells to break. There fore getting more out of your workout.

Is there more muscle soreness after working out on Gear?

Comment

Yes you will use more calories, and the more muscle you have the more calories you burn at rest. Muscle soreness isn't really a determination as far as AS goes. I guess if you do get sore it wouldn't last as long. But the soreness you feel is in realtion to lactic acid build up, more than speed of protien synthesis.

Comment

Ok Gf is a massage therapist. I'm spoiled. I'll keep diet same just clean it up. No chocolate. So healing is going to increase. Does this mean I can go and do the Arnold routine and exercise muscle groups twice a week?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiev
              Does this mean I can go and do the Arnold routine and exercise muscle groups twice a week?
              The answer to that will always be an individual one -- some people can train twice a week and not overtrain, some people push the limits with just one session a week. You need to try it out, listen to your body and see how you're going. If your gains are stagnating, you're lethargic, sleep all the time and such, maybe you should cut back. You CAN grow off a low-volume, high-intensity workout

Comment

Do muscle tissue really tear easier on Gear?
                funny things can happen. Some compounds, like winstrol, end up weakening tendons and ligaments (it's a bit more complicated than just "weakens"), so as you get stronger, or lift harder, you could risk pulling or tearing something.

Also, your muscles get stronger at a faster rate than the ability of your tendons and ligaments to support them. So, if you turn into a mass monster and can bench 400 pounds 8 weeks after you did 280, chances are your pectoral tendons might not have come as far as your muscles did, and you might tear one

Should you go balls to the walls in the gym.
                yeah...train hard dude, but train smartly, don't waste time, don't train for marathon 2-hour sessions. After 45 minutes, your cortisol levels start to elevate, so by then, you're pushing against the limits of your productivity

Comment

gear masks the signs of overtraining....but by no means does it make you immune to it...still be careful of training and don't believe for a minute that gear can let you train 5 days a week 2 hours a day...its not a magic pill.

Comment

Cortisol increasing? Does this include cardio. I wieght train for 1 hour on average and cardio for 20 mins.

Comment

Working...
                    X