X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey now... intro..

Fatty McFatterson here.. hehe..

5'10" of fatness here.

Seriously, i was almost 250# at 40" waist november last year.. i'm down to about 215# and almost 36" and about to hit the weights, concentrating on big compound movements like deadlifts, squats, clean/press, etc..

My dad had a 750# deadlift when he was 2 years younger than i am now, and i got his frame, so hopefully my genetics are working for me.. i played a lot of soccer when i was younger, was 145# when i hit 21 and started drinking, so at least i don't have hardgainer working against me, right? hehe.

just thought i'd say hey, i'm checking in here for motivation and nuitrition ideas mostly, my training regimen will be olympic lifts, heavy.

that's enough blather for now, gotta make some money to pay the bills.

CYA!

welcome to sm :)

Comment

Welcome :)

Comment

welcome to SM!

Comment

welcome on board...you don't have a bodyfat %, do you?

Comment

hey now... i've got an appointment to get it measured, but i'm somewhere around 25% currently i believe.

thanks for the welcomes!

Comment

welcome bro.

Good luck on your cut.

Comment

thanks... did i say ALMOST a 36"???

the wife came home with some new cargo-type shorts for me to wear today, they are 36".. I looked at her painfully and said "i can't get into those..." she said "just try them" so i did, and they fit PERFECTLY!

last time i was a 36" waist, i was under 200# so to be 36" at 215 hopefully means some good stuff happened, eh?

Comment

Welcome...

Comment

Working...
                  X