Opinions on Ergopharm 1-AD and 6-oxo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Ergopharm 1-AD and 6-oxo?

My goal is to put on approximately 10 lbs of lean mass. I take 5g of creatine, Animal Pak as my multivitamin and plan to use Animal Cuts for the cutting phase. I am a 36 y.o. male with intermediate weight training experience. I'm not sure what my BF % is but it's probably around 15-18%, maybe less. I weigh in at approximately 175-8 lbs @ 5'-10". I plan to cut for a while to lose a little bit of a tire around my waist before I start to bulk up. I need to seriously add mass to my lats, delts and chest. I have recently healed from a rotator cuff tear and my upper body suffered in development over a 8 month layoff. I don't have a V-taper yet I have decent arms, back definition, quads, calves and hams. I am aware of the need for proper nutrition and rest time to make gains but will 1-AD help this goal or is it a waste of money? Also, when I go off of it will I need something like 6-oxo to counteract a rise in estrogen levels until my body starts to catch up with natural production? Any advice would be appreciated. TIA. :confused:

Primal,

The answer to your questions are Yes. 1-AD is the real deal, and six oxo, or something similar is the right way too go.

Thing to be cautious of you will FEEL alot stronger in the gym and you will be able to lift heavier, that is the power of this stuff.

So, it is best that you are healed and back in full training mode and feel confident with everything before doing the cycle.

Also, best too have some 4-AD on hand. Sometimes 1-AD by itself, because it is mainly anabolic and you get no estrogen increase, it tampers estrogen a bit and makes folks tired, a reasonable dose of 4-AD will combat that.

Good Luck with your cycle.

Comment

So, it is best that you are healed and back in full training mode and feel confident with everything before doing the cycle.

Thanks for the advice, trip. I have received the go ahead from my Ortho MD. I will proceed with caution. I plan to use Bryan Haycock's HST program and combine it with a priority training scheme ie, delts first while fresh, then chest back, etc... I switch the other body part exercises up but want to bring delts up to speed first.

Also, best too have some 4-AD on hand. Sometimes 1-AD by itself, because it is mainly anabolic and you get no estrogen increase, it tampers estrogen a bit and makes folks tired, a reasonable dose of 4-AD will combat that.

Would SDI Labs' D-bol and/or Winni-V do the job? They are in capsule form, not tablets. I tried them before (less than recommended dosages for 1/2 cycle as an experiment) about 2 years ago and made decent gains from them but didn't want to risk getting gyno. :elephant: With 6-OXO I feel this risk would be minimalized, right?

Comment

Primal,

Best guess would be to make sure you've got a couple of months in of full training and confidence that injury has healed, when you get stronger it will be so much easier to lift heavy and that is when chance for injuries are highest, the tough thing is re-injury will put your goals so far in the rear view mirror, not worth the risk.

Not super familiar with SDI except for the fact about 2 x's the price of other similar products on market.

You don't have to use 4-AD, which is pre-cursor too pure test, just have it around in case, or know that's solution if you get that feeling of tiredness. 1-AD by itself is fine cycle.

1-AD due to fact no estrogen, minimizes risk of gyno, and yes 6-oxo post cycle suppress's estrogen rebound when you get off, so, yes it is the way too go.

IMHO, gyno seems to be one of those these you are either prone too or not. If you did the SDI stuff before and expereinced no gyno symptoms, probably will not arise, again that's most likely outcome, yet not a 100% guarantee.

You seem to know what you are doing and have a good plan.

Seems all is clear and good luck.

Oh, and welcome to the board.

Comment

Working...
        X