post workout sleepyness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post workout sleepyness

Everyday after i am done working out i slam the protein shake, shower up, than go home and eat. I eat 3oz sweet potato, 5-6oz chicken, and 4-5oz mixed vege's. Anyway's after eating all that i do my homework. After about 15min into my homework, i get tired as hell. I than end up taken a 30min nap. Of course i eat every 3 hours until midnite or so. Than i sleep and wake up at 7am, and get ready for my class. I am just wondering f tis happen's to everyone or just me? Also f i don't take a nap i start to get real fuckin sleepy around 10-11pm that nite.

yep, i am pretty sure everyone gets tired bro. :D

perfectly normal man. do just as my avatar shows.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      yep, i am pretty sure everyone gets tired bro. :D

perfectly normal man. do just as my avatar shows.

O ya, sounds good. Tis just hit me as weird, becuz a few months ago tis never happened, and now its doin it. The only thing i changed was my diet, my routine, and the number of sets i do (i now do 4 sets, compared to 3 sets). I just hope it leads to bigger gains.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488
        The only thing i changed was my diet, my routine, and the number of sets i do
        well thats alot bro. the body is pretty complex and it changes when we make changes.

Comment

^^^^ alright sounds good man, thx

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488
            ^^^^ alright sounds good man, thx
            no problem. keep it bro. sounds like you are working hard.

Comment

Working...
            X