Favorite bodybuilders physique?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite bodybuilders physique?

What is everyones favorite bodybuilder? What I mean is which bodybuilder do you think has the best symetrical physique?

the first image in this thread. sick

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...6-flex-wheeler

Comment

There is a relatively unknown guy named Omar Ventura, He is not huge but built exactly how I would like to shoot for... Dexter Jackson is also another favorite

Comment

Team Garcia: Profile: Omar Ventura

Comment

WOW.... I REALLY like his body.... :D His back is SICK

Comment

That is my goal to reach that size and bf %

Comment

Originally posted by LeanBeast View Post
              That is my goal to reach that size and bf %
              good luck... that is an awesome physique :). I googled him and saw some of his show pics. He looks much better in these.. I guess off season, very nice.

Comment

mike mentzer's has always appealed to me as far as balance, leaness and size.

Comment

This guy:

Comment

thats a great pic scrum half, that was towards the end of Frank Zane's carrier and he realy packed on some size.

B's pic of flex wheeler shows everything a bodybuilder should modern day.

There seems to be a fundemental difference in the posing styles it was all vacum shots back in the day and their rib cage loks diferent also, probably all the breathing squats

Comment

Today, I'd say vic martinez. All-time I would say Levrone at his peak:

YouTube - kevin levrone

Comment

I don't know who this guy is, but I would love to have this body...that sounded really gay. And added to the rather gay pictures... I don't even know who he is.

Comment

LMFAO. you have some balls for even posting that gay fucken shit. ^.

that dude definitely is not from around jersey. he would get his head stomped in walking into my gym like that. no joke. that gay shit is only acceptable in states like California. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            LMFAO. you have some balls for even posting that gay fucken shit. ^.

that dude definitely is not from around jersey. he would get his head stomped in walking into my gym like that. no joke. that gay shit is only acceptable in states like California. lol
                            Yea, thats what I was like...should I post this...its really gay. What the fuck though. I think he has good proportions and is not so big. Just about what I am aiming for...someday.

Comment

the one and only....
                              Last edited by curtus e flush; 01-08-09, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X