Ok bouncer Im giving in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok bouncer Im giving in!

I just decided to take your advise and stay away from the gym for at least 1 week I will try 2 weeks but that will be very hard! durring this time if I decide to go 2 weeks would you train legs? knock on wood but right now I have no lower body problems ( I usally do) So I dont wanna miss out on some 100% training!

I would skip everything. Give you body and mind a complete break. You will come back with a killer instinct.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      I would skip everything. Give you body and mind a complete break. You will come back with a killer instinct.
      OK then it is done. thanks for stayin on me about this I have a feeling you are right!

Comment

just keep positive and don't think that your muscles are waisting away etc.. not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          just keep positive and don't think that your muscles are waisting away etc.. not the case.
          I just took 3 weeks off. I feel so good, rested everything up got some great sleep. But it was hard not to feel like you are turning into a pile of mush. But after being back in the gym just a few minutes you feel so much better about yourself. Its wierd how everyone tells you how good you look but you feel like you look like shit (when you take time off I mean).

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            I just took 3 weeks off. I feel so good, rested everything up got some great sleep. But it was hard not to feel like you are turning into a pile of mush. But after being back in the gym just a few minutes you feel so much better about yourself. Its wierd how everyone tells you how good you look but you feel like you look like shit (when you take time off I mean).
            well the last time i took off 2 weeks was when we went to bermuda. i had also come off AAS, (took my last shot the day before we left for bermuda). i ate like a (normal person) while we were there. when i came back to the gym, everyone told me i looked like i had lost 20lbs. lmao. that made me feel just dandy. :mad: taking off and eating (normal person) food did wonders for my mind though.

Comment

Working...
            X