Update Bouncer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Bouncer

well after takin 2 weeks off like you sugested. I came back monday to kick boxing and weight training. weights went good I didnt try to push it but zero pain. kick boxing didnt go as good my hip flexors are killin me from all the kicking.lol
    tuesday leg day was hard due to hip flexors
    today back and bis this is where all the pain came in before my break today zero pain although I went 3/4 speed

Overall I am very happy I listened to you and I cant wait untill next back and bis so I can push a lil harder. Thanks again

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    well after takin 2 weeks off like you sugested. I came back monday to kick boxing and weight training. weights went good I didnt try to push it but zero pain. kick boxing didnt go as good my hip flexors are killin me from all the kicking.lol
    tuesday leg day was hard due to hip flexors
    today back and bis this is where all the pain came in before my break today zero pain although I went 3/4 speed

Overall I am very happy I listened to you and I cant wait untill next back and bis so I can push a lil harder. Thanks again
    he got that "Time off" stuff from me :P

glad you are feeling better. I know what you mean about the kicking. every time I took time off from Taekwondo I regretted it coming back because its hard to keep that conditioning.

Comment

good to hear bro. now dont over do it and re injure yourself.

Comment

Working...
      X