Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training technique

YouTube - Dennis Wolf Training

I'm not saying he always trains like this but Dennis Wolfe's routine looks quite basic and not incredibly heavy. What is eye catching is the fluency and rythem of movement, its more like watching lee haney than ronnie or dorian. He has that whole apparently partials thing happening on the lat pulldown

Does anyone else train like this?

My movement is much more 'one lift at a time' within a set and always FRM

at what point should you do partials, and

what is the logic to them, do they, ensure you don't overtrain like with pressing so that you don't use Tri's as much
    :)

in most cases with pro bodybuilders, there is no logic in the training. they simply do as they have always done and they grow. people really need to realize just how big a part genetics play.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      in most cases with pro bodybuilders, there is no logic in the training. they simply do as they have always done and they grow. people really need to realize just how big a part genetics play.
      bingo

Comment

Save the partial reps for when your fucking your wife, they have no place in bodybuilding

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf View Post
          Save the partial reps for when your fucking your wife, they have no place in bodybuilding
          now are you talking about training on perfect machines or freeweights when you make that statment? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
            now are you talking about training on perfect machines or freeweights when you make that statment? :)
            I prefer to fuck my wife on the perfect machines, But I prefer to workout with freeweights. hope that clarifies

Comment

Damn, training for 8 or 9 years? I've been training for 4 and I'm not halfway to looking like that. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf View Post
                I prefer to fuck my wife on the perfect machines, But I prefer to workout with freeweights. hope that clarifies
                :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                X