Goals!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goals!!

Being that its still early in the year, anyone setting any goals are far as lifting or size? I hadn't really thought about it before tonight but I figured its as good of a time as ever. My goals are strength oriented. Basically I want to increase my numbers on the big 3 lifts. As a natural guy, I figure increasing these 3 will pretty directly influence some good size gains. No point saying I want X-inch arms or to be X-pounds. That will come when it comes.

So right now I am here:

Bench: 255-260 or so. (My weakest lift by far and so hard to improve. Maybe its my long arms?)
    Deadlift: 375 for 3 reps so I'll say around 400.
    Squat: 315 for 5 reps so I guess the max would be 365 or so??

By January 2009 I want to be here:

Bench: 315
    Deadlift: 500
    Squat: 450

Not huge numbers by any means, but you have to work to get to where you big mofo's are.

What are some of yall's goals? Whether it be strength, size, contest prep, etc.

LOL...I go back and forth so many times on what I want for myself. For a while it will be to just get in really good condition, lean and cut. then I will get into a mode of putting on quality muscle and start to get big again. but I never last at one long enough to be satisfied. right now I am cutting with tren and T3 and trying to do more out of the gym workouts-running, pullups, yardwork (yeah its a workout pulling tree stumps out of the ground). riding my bike a lot more, jumping rope, stair climbing.

Comment

I WANNA GET RIPPED BRO

SWOLE LIKE A MURFIN SMURF

Comment

Shooting for a LEAN 250 by the start of '09...

Comment

I always have goals. Always want to put on quality mass.

Comment

Working...
          X