Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever wanted to know how to to a Muscleup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever wanted to know how to to a Muscleup?

A staple of gymnasts everywhere, the muscle up is elusive to athletes of all calibres.

This is my training video I have produced.

You can view it here

Your comments are welcome, as I respect you guy's view on fitness and training.

cool. i wouldn't say that fits into a bodybuilders training regimen though. i can definitely see myself tearing a muscle trying some shit like that. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      cool. i wouldn't say that fits into a bodybuilders training regimen though. i can definitely see myself tearing a muscle trying some shit like that. lol.
      I can see Coleman trying to bust one out and screaming "NOT LIGHT WEIGHT"

Comment

That looks fun...

Comment

It made me want to go home and get on my kids swing set with the rings and give it a try. Hey this is kinda unrelated but can you explain those crazy pull-ups they do on all those crossfit vids?

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
            It made me want to go home and get on my kids swing set with the rings and give it a try. Hey this is kinda unrelated but can you explain those crazy pull-ups they do on all those crossfit vids?
            haha, they are called kipping pullups. basically you generate power from from the hips and transfer if through your body in a "kip" to enable you a higher cycle time in pullups.

Everyone has their own unique kipping style, so its very hard to teach.. you just have to develop it on your own.

Comment

It would be interesting to do regular pullups on the rings and then after a couple sets put your heels on a bench and do pullups to mimmick bent over rows

Comment

Working...
              X