Finally a good workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a good workout

The last 6 weeks or so its been so hard to get through my workouts. I had no motivation and just very low energy. Last night was the first time in awhile that I felt so good during the workout. I didnt want to leave the gym. I went tanning earlier in the day and took a 20 minute nap in the tanning bed. I think that might have something to do with it??

The tanning might have an effect. Raises Serotonin levels etc..

The questions is why are those levels low in the first place? you going threw some personal problems, stress etc.. ?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

The questions is why are those levels low in the first place? you going threw some personal problems, stress etc.. ?
      Tell Dr. B your worries :D

he is right though...it could just be left over seasonal affective disorder, I know that is why I tan in the winter. even 10 minutes a day can make difference.

Comment

I never knew tanning did that. I guess maybe there have been a few things I am dealing with I didnt even think about stress doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          I never knew tanning did that. I guess maybe there have been a few things I am dealing with I didnt even think about stress doing that.
          the sun is even better. do a search on google to the effect of "sunlight and serotonin"

thats why people that live in areas like Seattle or people that have long winters get depressed.

Comment

it was that 20 min nap.
            20 min cat naps can recharg your body

Comment

Originally posted by mr8907 View Post
              it was that 20 min nap.
              20 min cat naps can recharg your body
              a nap during the day puts me in an absolutely terrible mood for the rest of the day. i wake up all pissed off. never could take a nap.

Comment

a nap during the day puts me in an absolutely terrible mood for the rest of the day. i wake up all pissed off. never could take a nap.
                lol, the only nap i take is post workout...I naturally get tired and i just sleep for 45min.

Comment

Working...
                X