Abs??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abs??????

Guys I need help getting my abs in I need to adivice and tricks! Last diet down I got pretty close to shredded abs but fully cant get it im hoping this time will work....About 3 years ago i was a fat 240 and now I am a leaner 190 with a good muscular foundation, I do cardio as well as diet but I find that my entire body will be freaky almost raw lean and my stomach still isnt poping ab's! Any advice?

thread should be in the diet section really.

sound like with you hold most of your fat in the stomach area. going to have to get even leaner then before to see your abs well. strict diet and maybe more cardio. may have to takes carbs out of a few meals etc..

Comment

Yea im pretty good with carbs now Im doing 3 meals a day with complex carbs yams, brown rice , oats the other 3 meals are protein shakes....Im doing cardio 5 days a week 30mins post work out but after my current cycle when I start taking cutting gear along with my diet I will be doing 1 hour of cardio with my partner at 4am on an empty stomach and then 30mins post work out..

Comment

Originally posted by iMuscle26 View Post
        Yea im pretty good with carbs now Im doing 3 meals a day with complex carbs yams, brown rice , oats the other 3 meals are protein shakes....Im doing cardio 5 days a week 30mins post work out but after my current cycle when I start taking cutting gear along with my diet I will be doing 1 hour of cardio with my partner at 4am on an empty stomach and then 30mins post work out..
        protein shakes arent meals. you should be getting some fat in with them.

Comment

I put 2 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter in them

Comment

Originally posted by iMuscle26 View Post
            I put 2 tablespoons of all natural peanut butter in them
            good deal

Comment

I have tried eating 6 very clean meals a day that my old diet guy had me on and it took forever for me to get lean I have been doing the 3 good meals with 3 shakes with some peanutbutter in them and im seeing results quick and gaining lean muscle.

Comment

Ill take measurements tonight so I can track my progress second shot of the cycle went in last night so time to grow..

Comment

Working...
                X