Puking feeling after leg press

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puking feeling after leg press

Hey guys, just got home from a sweet leg workout and had a quick question. For my current routine I start with squats, I go to the ground and have no problems with a puking feeling or anything like that. I just started following that with leg press with my feet together to try and hit my outer sweep a little better. I definitely can feel it working there and am happy with that. But as soon as I get out of the press machine my stomach feels like i need to puke. I assume it is just how the exercise works, with your knees coming to your chest and putting pressure on you stomach. I was just curious if you guys had any suggestions to help remedy this. I usually try to eat no less than 2 hours before legs just so i won't puke from the squats, so i don't think it was from eating to close to the workout. thanks guys.

lactic acid nausea....try beta alanine (BETA-K) works wonder at keeping your Ph balanced during a workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
      lactic acid nausea....try beta alanine (BETA-K) works wonder at keeping your Ph balanced during a workout.
      im going to try beta alanine soon myself.

Comment

thanks, what kind of does would you recommend and do you take it pre workout and post or just pre?

Comment

Originally posted by jwoody View Post
          thanks, what kind of does would you recommend and do you take it pre workout and post or just pre?
          I have always taken it pre-workout....you will feel a slight tingle sensation as it enters your system that is normal. I think i was just taking 4 capsules of Beta-K which I think was around 2000mg...... I have heard recommendations of higher amounts and pre and post workout. but start slow and see if you like it.

Comment

I have always taken it pre-workout....you will feel a slight tingle sensation as it enters your system that is normal. I think i was just taking 4 capsules of Beta-K which I think was around 2000mg...... I have heard recommendations of higher amounts and pre and post workout. but start slow and see if you like it.
            Thanks again for the info, I will give it a try

Comment

not much of a fan of leg presses anymore. i go from the sqaut rack to the hack squat machine, fell that in my quads more. leg press i feel mostly feel in my knees.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                not much of a fan of leg presses anymore. i go from the sqaut rack to the hack squat machine, fell that in my quads more. leg press i feel mostly feel in my knees.
                well i was doing the leg press with my feet together to try and hit my sweep. but i would assume that hacks with your feet close would do the same thing?

Comment

i learn new shit all the time -- going to try that aswell - puking fucks up the workout for myself it does anyway

Comment

I tryed the beta alnine stuff awhile back it didnt work for me. I felt the tingle in my face but still my legs just cant flush out the lactic acid fast enough. especially my calfs.
                    It is still worth a try but just didnt do it for me. Nutting realy works for me as far as supps?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                      I tryed the beta alnine stuff awhile back it didnt work for me. I felt the tingle in my face but still my legs just cant flush out the lactic acid fast enough. especially my calfs.
                      It is still worth a try but just didnt do it for me. Nutting realy works for me as far as supps?
                      i had a guy recommend up to like 10 grams of that stuff pre AND post workout...maybe you just need more. I only need about 2 grams to feel the difference.

Comment

i had a guy recommend up to like 10 grams of that stuff pre AND post workout...maybe you just need more. I only need about 2 grams to feel the difference.
                        Good point maybe I will do that. I usally go under what is suggested,lol maybe that why creatine and this stuff dont work cuzz I am not doing it right.lol:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                        X