My arms from straight on....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My arms from straight on....

I didnt really have time to take more pics. (I have some various ones in the Member pics section. But I have noticed that my arms are decent from the sides... but if I am facing you with my arms to the sides, you almost cant even tell I work out at all. They are very narrow. Both the outside and inside of my arms are very flat and normal-looking. Are there any different grips or lifts to work on this. I already put hammer curls into my workouts. Could this also be more of a tricep thing?

I'm sure a lot of it is genetics but I'm sure there is something I can do as far as changing angles.... Thanks you white devils! :D

Originally posted by rado
    Steroids would help:D
    I'm waiting a little longer on that...

Comment

I switch up my arm routine every week. Try giving them a shock. Try the german volumizer and see where that leads to.

For a good shocker, i do 21's, works nicely. Try super setting arms.

There are a lot of things you can do man, just give it a try and see where that leads to.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        I switch up my arm routine every week. Try giving them a shock. Try the german volumizer and see where that leads to.

For a good shocker, i do 21's, works nicely. Try super setting arms.

There are a lot of things you can do man, just give it a try and see where that leads to.
        My workouts are never the same twice. And I superset often. I do drop sets, burnout sets, etc. etc.

Comment

I know several people that have excellent results with GVT. It sure as hell increases your strength.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
            I didnt really have time to take more pics. (I have some various ones in the Member pics section. But I have noticed that my arms are decent from the sides... but if I am facing you with my arms to the sides, you almost cant even tell I work out at all. They are very narrow. Both the outside and inside of my arms are very flat and normal-looking. Are there any different grips or lifts to work on this. I already put hammer curls into my workouts. Could this also be more of a tricep thing?

I'm sure a lot of it is genetics but I'm sure there is something I can do as far as changing angles.... Thanks you white devils! :D
            jerk off more -- switch from the traditional up and down with the biceps to a reverse style - like a dumbell kick back so you can hit the tris aswell -

i built over 21 inch arms this way :D :drunk:

in all seriousness though - genetics play a big part bro -- stick with basics -- just hit them hard - play with rep schemes - i respond to moderate weight higher reps where as some might respond better to heavier weight lower reps -

i like to get as much blood as possible in there !!

do them by themselves

Comment

Originally posted by The_Grinder View Post
              My workouts are never the same twice. And I superset often. I do drop sets, burnout sets, etc. etc.
              theres is where your problem lays bro -- supersets , dropsets etc etc are great now and then but become counter productive done on a constant basis

Comment

you are probably working them too much but who would ever listen to me :). and I think you are being to hard on yourself...if you start critiquing yourself at certain angles you can always find some shot that makes you look shitty.

edit* okay I just looked at your pics and I read something of your routine (the split variation). so you were doing 3 exercises for both bi's and tri's and doing 4-5 sets per exercise? WAY to much. I am guessing you are in your early 20's? and I didn't see a weight listed but i saw you are 6 foot and I am guessing you weigh around 175-185? i don't know what your new routine is as of the 2/7 post in the pictures section but you need to reduce it...make them quality sets.
                Last edited by Stonecold54; 02-24-09, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonecold54 View Post
                  you are probably working them too much but who would ever listen to me :). and I think you are being to hard on yourself...if you start critiquing yourself at certain angles you can always find some shot that makes you look shitty.

edit* okay I just looked at your pics and I read something of your routine (the split variation). so you were doing 3 exercises for both bi's and tri's and doing 4-5 sets per exercise? WAY to much. I am guessing you are in your early 20's? and I didn't see a weight listed but i saw you are 6 foot and I am guessing you weigh around 175-185? i don't know what your new routine is as of the 2/7 post in the pictures section but you need to reduce it...make them quality sets.

I have actually switched in the past few weeks to push/pull/legs. I really only have one non-compound lift per workout now. I am 6'0" / 200lbs. (about 195lbs in the pics).

Comment

Working...
                  X