LEGS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEGS

Alot guys hate training legs. I can really get into it sometimes and other times I can dread doing legs. I find leg days Take alot out of ya...Here is something new ive been trying and I really like it. I Max out my quads one day usualy throw in an good ab work out same day before quads, then I'll train hams and calvs with another body part on another day. I find if i do them all at once I'm too burnt after quads and hams and calvs suffer or i'll find myself holding back on quads so i can finish.

yea, i always split hams and quads into 2 different days.

Comment

I have to split up legs as well

Comment

Im like everone else split the hams and quads . always have done that its way to hard to do both. I train quads with shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
          Why is it that hard to train hams/quads/calfs all the same day? Not being a wise ass either:fufool:

Do you get tired or what? I do my box squats, lunges, leg raises, calf work outs and a couple of other things all within the hour or so.

I like to do my body parts by themselves;

arms
          shoulders
          chest
          back
          legs

I hardly ever do abs or traps and just do typical cardio.
          After squats, leg presses and extensions. there is no way in hell I would be able to do stiff leg deads. My quads would give out even on light weight.
          Even calfs are hard to do after legs the quads give out there also. I have to do calfs first.

Comment

Working...
          X