How hard do you have to push?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard do you have to push?

You know the days that you don't want to do shit, the days that separate dedicated to not, what's it like for you? Lifting is becoming a best friend to me again but we all argue with friends from time to time :hibb:

when i come across those days i will let you know :)-

its good to see you refocusing on training and keeping yourself healthy bro

Comment

Maybe you are not eating enough, just a suggestion.

Comment

It's hard to eat at all atm but I'm more curious what pushes you if you hit that wall.. for me today it was honestly this board and the music i had going, I had no intentions of lifting today just was gonna do low impact cardio but I realized how mental a lot of the physical is and just said fuck you im lifting.

Comment

I posted this book in a older post, you seemed really interested in the mental side of BBing, A old BBer gave me this book and said it changed his whole life, I think it would be interesting for you to read.
          http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...iving-out-life

Comment

wow thank you for that ... def gonna snag every bit of info I can get.

Comment

Give me some feedback if you read it.

Comment

I am always in a competition with myself. If I dont beat previous numbers I feel like a failure. Thatsis my drive for progression.

Comment

I wouldn't feel bad about taking a day off if I need it, but if its just a case of refocussing I'd do something different at the gym. If its about getting my ass outa bed its about having a positive attitude, taking my time but looking forward to things

Comment

I literally cant wait to get to the gym everyday. I love training. If i miss a day i get pissed off and think about it all day. I would train all day everyday if i could. Just the thought of growing and going through the movements and testing yourself. Theres nothing else like it.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                      I literally cant wait to get to the gym everyday. I love training. If i miss a day i get pissed off and think about it all day. I would train all day everyday if i could. Just the thought of growing and going through the movements and testing yourself. Theres nothing else like it.
                      :agreed:

Comment

Working...
                      X