Sweat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweat

So, over just about the past week, I've noticed that I am sweating way more than normal when working out? I'm not doing things that much differently...threw in some drop sets to the work out and went for a run yesterday. But nothing totally out of the ordinary. Does this mean my body may actually be for real starting to burn fat on a regular basis??? :clapback:

We need pics:)

Comment

LOL. Nice.

And the weirdest thing is, I'm really not a sweater- that's what makes it weird

Comment

I used to not sweat that much in my teens, but now in my 20's as soon as the temperature gets over 70 I start sweating like a pig.

Comment

Could be slightly overtrained/ill/any number of issues and going more anaerobic than usual.

Is it all around sweat, or main on the top portion of your body?

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf View Post
            Could be slightly overtrained/ill/any number of issues and going more anaerobic than usual.

Is it all around sweat, or main on the top portion of your body?
            Top portion. My forehead never used to sweat at medium intensity workouts. I mean, I started doing some drop sets, but nothing that I haven't done before. I did start running w/ my dogs for about 20 min when I get home from the gym. But, at the gym or running, when I finally cool down I realize I'm sweating more than I used to.

Overtraining possibly? Really?

Comment

Yes really.

Your body is going anaerobic much quicker than usual. COuld be a myriad of causes. OR maybe your low intensity cardiovascular health is starting to suffer thus causeing higher glycgen recruitment than you are used to.

Comment

i have been sweating like a pig the last 3 weeks or so myself. i think its the gh but i fucken sweat all the time. i will literally get soaking wet just from eating a meal. whats the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  i have been sweating like a pig the last 3 weeks or so myself. i think its the gh but i fucken sweat all the time. i will literally get soaking wet just from eating a meal. whats the deal?
                  overweight probably, nah I just mean denser than nornal people so you take more cooling

Comment

Oh- does GH cause excessive sweating?

Comment

i will literally get soaking wet just from eating a meal. whats the deal?
                      I started sweating way more since starting working out, When I am out with people I will have to watch how fast I eat. If I eat quickly I start pouring sweat, no matter what the outside temp is. But on the other hand my friend who doesn't workout sweats like a pig too. Same when he eats, just sweats like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
                        Oh- does GH cause excessive sweating?
                        not real sure. i think maybe it has just speeded up the fat burning process or something.

Comment

GH does increase rate of lyposis, thus the thermogenic effect, and increased sweating.

Comment

i was told by a trainer long ago that people sweat whne they are out of shape because, well they are OUT of shape but you also sweat more when you are in shape because your body becomes more effcient at it, lol. I frigging sweat no matter what shape i am in. my family are sweater's lol :D

Comment

Working...
                            X