Leg day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leg day

Alright so I've been back in the gym for a bit now, everything is going well except that my body is totally rejecting my cardio / leg days - I stay sore too long, I feel like I am overtraining. I was doing am/pm low impact outdoors 5x week, and train legs like I usually would (basic compound movements). My diet is for losing weight but it has plenty of what's needed, the only other component is that I still don't get as much sleep as I want, normally get 6 hours a night. Is this just muscle atrophy from being a lazy bitch or do you think I am over training the ol wheels?

what kind of low impact cardio? just basic treadmill etc? how long?

Comment

2 miles dirt path, keep at the same pace I just prefer to be outside, nobody bothers you. I dont want to be in faggot fitness a second longer than I need to be.

Comment

I was supposed to take the day off yesterday but I'll be damned if I can control myself sometimes, the minute you posted that fucking image of your soprano homies making out and said you were going to lift I couldn't stop myself from going too lol.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
          2 miles dirt path, keep at the same pace I just prefer to be outside, nobody bothers you. I dont want to be in faggot fitness a second longer than I need to be.
          so you do that twice a day? maybe you should just scale it back for a few days and see how ya feel. maybe just go for a walk instead of run if you need to get out of the house.

Comment

I was supposed to take the day off yesterday but I'll be damned if I can control myself sometimes, the minute you posted that fucking image of your soprano homies making out and said you were going to lift I couldn't stop myself from going too lol.
            yea, cant do that. need to rest your body or it will break down. if you need to get out just go for a drive etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              yea, cant do that. need to rest your body or it will break down. if you need to get out just go for a drive etc..
              yeah, I'm feeling it in my knees now on both sides (my left knee is messed up from an incident to begin with) but now my right knee is popping all the time, I know these signs are bad and I am scaling it back, just seems like that everyday you want to hit the weights the most it's on a day off lol. Going for a drive, let's go :thumup: I'll even let you pick the track :agreed:

Comment

yeah, I'm feeling it in my knees now on both sides (my left knee is messed up from an incident to begin with) but now my right knee is popping all the time, I know these signs are bad and I am scaling it back, just seems like that everyday you want to hit the weights the most it's on a day off lol. Going for a drive, let's go :thumup: I'll even let you pick the track :agreed:
                lime rock park.

i was up in that area this past weekend.

Comment

looks very nice, i've never been there - haven't really tasted any of CT tracks to be honest. That'd be a blast.

Comment

looks very nice, i've never been there - haven't really tasted any of CT tracks to be honest. That'd be a blast.
                    i was in Mass this weekend too. some country town called ashleys falls. ever heard of it? way out in the country. me and my girl took weekend trip.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      i was in Mass this weekend too. some country town called ashleys falls. ever heard of it? way out in the country. me and my girl took weekend trip.
                      Nah brotha, I don't go out to the sticks unless theres a girl called ashley in the town to visit :hibb:

Comment

Working...
                      X