finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally

chest day, after being booted from faggot fitness for having my work boots on (lol) I finally got that ol need to puke feeling after finishing up with some pull-overs - those things feel like deadlifts on your lungs when you really squeeze em out. Missed that feeling, welcoming it back.

incline bb press 4 sets 45 second intervals
    flat db press 4 sets 30 second intervals
    incline cable crossovers 4 sets 45 second intervals
    pullovers till i wanna puke :thumup:

you really never know how much you miss something till you lose it all and slowly make your way back, I'm enjoying making every meal (even your tuna mush B), can barely stand the days off - just know it's for the best. Dunno, guess i just want to say treasure where you are at w/your own body and keep going, life can change in the blink of an eye. :weights:

i have been working on my flexibility because all i feel when i do pullovers is tight lats and shoulders. its like a good stretch but i cant really get my arms around my lats on the way up in order to sqeeze chest. been stretching on the floor at home etc. if i lay flat on the ground i and put my arms in the postition like i am going to do a bench press, i can hardly get my elbows to the floor. far to tight.

Comment

My hams are equally terribly stretched.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
        My hams are equally terribly stretched.
        yup me too. just realizing now how much being tight is hurting me. just started working on fixing it.

Comment

Working...
        X