Lifting late at night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifting late at night

I worked close at the gym again. Started my lift at 915pm. Gotta say it was great, I was all by myself in a pretty great facility. Had a Turbo Tea before hand because I was feeling sluggish. Dont know if it was that or the time, but I had an awesome lift.

I just tried 6am today - fucking hate my gym - best time I've had there, nobody on anything cept the runners on the treadmills - I might switch it up to nights also - I'm much more awake at night and dialed in to do shit.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
      I worked close at the gym again. Started my lift at 915pm. Gotta say it was great, I was all by myself in a pretty great facility. Had a Turbo Tea before hand because I was feeling sluggish. Dont know if it was that or the time, but I had an awesome lift.
      i used to love doing later workouts when I worked at my gym on campus. mornings suck for me but its the only time besides weekends for me.

Comment

im a mid day guy myself

Comment

I workout late myself. I wait till the kids go to bed about 9 or so. But its hard to sleep afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            I workout late myself. I wait till the kids go to bed about 9 or so. But its hard to sleep afterwards.
            having that problem as we speak. I was exhausted now I'm wide awake again, wtf lol.

Comment

I go home and sit around for an hour and I'm out, it helps that I've been going non-stop since 6:30 am tho.

Comment

I have the same issue if I work out late.

I'm a morning lifter myself. I feel great when I start my day exercising.

Comment

Doin it again next Friday and I am excited!

Comment

working out late sucks ass.

Comment

I workout at 4:30 pm that area gives me the best results.

Comment

I am sticking with my 6-7am zone - I made my meals for this week and found that as long as I give myself enough time to wake up eat / let the food settle in, I get good lifts and there is no waiting around for people discussing the best spray tan.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          working out late sucks ass.
                          You're crazy, it was the best back workout I have ever had. I have to say it might have been the turbo tea or having the gym all to myself tho.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                            You're crazy, it was the best back workout I have ever had. I have to say it might have been the turbo tea or having the gym all to myself tho.
                            I know you are up early like me - but don't you find it hard to sleep after that bro?

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                              I know you are up early like me - but don't you find it hard to sleep after that bro?
                              http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/483104-post7.html

Comment

Working...
                              X