Strength Peaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strength Peaking

I just had to tell somebody that I just meet and surpassed my squat goal at two weeks out from my PL meet I have also meet my bench goal and am only 20 lbs off of my deadlift goal. I know you all said I was too injured to compete but, I am pumped and focused in the gym and my combined lift is 1285 right now and I am sure that I will make those last few pounds in the dead lift and after tonight I think that the peak of my squat strength will be 10 or 15 lbs more than I previous believed I was capable of. The only setback I have had is I have gained about 3 pounds but, while I am eating clean I have not cut calories and I am not doing much cardio to save my knees. All right that is all I had to say now let me have it.

i say go for it if you are dead set on doing it.

just hope its not to much.

Comment

Thanks yougin'

Comment

passing your goals while being injured? Thats nice bro. Good luck on the comp, kick some ass.

Comment

nice

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement. I just want to say last night I blew my Dead lift and bench goals out of the water. I don't know why I am so strong and focused But, it rocks. over 1300 lbs now

Comment

Working...
            X