Chest Dips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest Dips

How are pec dips different from tricep dips, actually what I am trying to say is how would I perform a dip that concentrates on my chest.

here is some helpful info bro

Using a dip station, support your weight by holding on to the handles. Bend your knees and have a partner place a dumbbell between your ankles. Lower your body between the handles to the lowest point possible. Press your weight back up to the starting position and repeat.

You may swing a little bit during this exercise. This is natural but do your best to minimize it.

Comment

Lean fowared

Comment

Lean forward so the motion is like a decline bench movementm trying to keep your feet behind you will help your lean forward more so your body and arms make a 45 degree angle (or closer to 45 than perpendicular. Flex your chest, as hard as you can, at the top of the movement.

For tris, you want to be more perpendicular, and focus on flexing your tris.

-Sub.

Comment

In order to put the most emphasis on the chest muscles when performing dips,
          keep your chin on your chest, round your back, lean forward slightly, and hold the
          feet forward under your face. Dip downwards as low as you can without
          discomfort and raise upwards into the straight arm position. Keep a steady
          tempo. If im using a weighted belt... I just allow the weight to dangle between my legs, and focus on the tempo to prevent swinging of the weight.

Comment

Here are some links to an explaination on how to do dips for triceps and for Chest.

Behind the back dips

Chest dips

Comment

Working...
            X