What keeps you motivated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What keeps you motivated?

Keeping up the habit of working out every day is tough for most of us. What are some ways you keep yourself motivated to hit the gym on your off-days?

-Scout

i dont have that problem i love to train.
    set goals for yourself.

Comment

real question or you here to spam?

Comment

The fact that I will look like this: Maybe not tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year or in 10 years...but I will

Last edited by Bouncer; 08-05-10, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
          The fact that I will look like this: Maybe not tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year or in 10 years...but I will

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            real question or you here to spam?
            Hey The Bouncer,

I'm not here to "spam", but only to contribute and answer questions and comments if anybody has them. :)

-Scout

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post

Good goal but the reality is not too many people have genetics to look like that. Not sure if you do or not but even with all the hard work, proper diet and AAS it is doubtful you will reach that goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                it is doubtful you will reach that goal.

way to fill him with inspiration!

Comment

lol.

Comment

haha
                    EPIC FAIL!

Comment

Here is a 4 step approach:

1. Watch this Navy SEAL BUD/S series. Start with the one below and keep linking to the rest of the parts. This is Choice 1.

YouTube - ‪Navy SEALs BUD/s Training Part 1A‬‎

2. Walk around a nearby mall, grocery store, etc. and look at all the lardasses waddling around. This is Choice 2.

3. Realize that you may never make it through the 1st day of BUD/S but at least you'd rather be closer to Choice 1 than Choice 2 on the in-shape scale.

4. Go 100% in the gym, eat clean and when you are afraid you are losing focus, think of Choice 1 vs. Choice 2.

Comment

Just got to love to do it. Obviously you will have an "off" day but if you look at going to the gym as a pain in the ass, it will be like that whenever you train. You can not just want to train sometimes, it shoudl always be in your mind. Thats my opinion

Comment

Just being honest! :D

Comment

Personally speaking, my motivation is constantly having to run after my 3 young children! LOL I don't know what I would do if I couldn't keep up with them!! Not only am I doing this for myself, but for my family as well. I plan on sticking around for a very long time!

-Scout

Comment

Well, the gym is my sanctuary. My chosen profession is a little bit taxing on the body and more so the mind. I use my time in the weight room as a release and a relief. Plus, I like to do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. While its 90% technique and 10% strength, it DEFINITELY helps to be able to choke a guy out using your body's mass in a crunch even if you're technically shaky on the chokehold itself.

Comment

Working...
                              X