triceps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triceps

i been reading some stuff on old Arnold and he was talking about triceps respond better with higher reps. I try to keep my reps around 10 but I like the pump you get from high reps so sometimes I do reps. Anybody agree with arnold?:weights:

I agree with finding with what works for your body bro!! I personally know I am going to follow a strict plan - think about it 2/3rds of your arm is the tricep - my arms have been stuck a certain point but I believe I will be able to work my way around that.

Personally I like to go heavy with close grip - then go right to skull crushers 12-15 rep range , really squeeze the hell out of them.

After that depends on where you are lagging - my biceps will grow if I play fucking volleyball but it won't add mass to my arms if my tri's aren't goin with em !!

Comment

For triceps I personally like to start my 1st 2 sets with high reps. I do get a good pump from that. However, I believe that high weights and low reps will get you the strength and size faster.

Usually on my 3rd set and beyond its 6-8 reps.

Comment

What i was reading he was talking about really high reps like 20-25 never below 15 i'm gonna give it a try and see how my tri's respond to it. I been doing heavy weight all my life never much for high reps but like Art of war said shit works different for different people

Comment

Working...
        X