X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest workout?

What does everyone do?

I'm thinking of changing mine up to;

Slight incline smith machine, elbows out and draw it back to upper chest neck x 3 sets

3 sets incline flys

3 sets dips

Did chest last night, started with incline bench press 3sets then a little higher incline 3 sets, 3 sets decline, 3 sets incline dumbell flies, 3 sets pec deck. I don't always do the same routine and i know I should do more dips but I always feel it in my back arms not my chest.

Comment

seems like over kill compared to what you posted

Comment

I'm trying to focus on chest shape some more, I want to square it off at the lower pec area and improve the upper chest. I don't want any more lower chest rounding

Comment

Right i hear ya i don't do a lot of flat pressing or decline pressing either just sometimes. Mostly incline presses and incline flies, pec deck usually to finish up nice pump

Comment

6 sets of DB Incline press
            4 sets of super incline press on the smith machine. My friend showed me this one. It targets your extreme upper chest. You set the incline higher than a regular incline press, but not too high to where your shoulders play a role. You have to play around with it to hit your upper chest right.
            4 sets of incline DB flies

Another chest workout i do is (When I have my training partner help me):
            5 sets of flat bench press followed by 2 sets of negatives
            4 sets of incline bench press followed by 2 sets of negatives
            4 sets of incline DB Press.

Comment

Working...
            X