• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of Dorian yates

What music is this guys;

YouTube - Dorian Yates

the father of the mass monster.

says the song right under the video. Robert M - Dance Hall Track (Radio Edit

Comment

Song is 'So Cold' by Breaking Benjamin; my buddies band :)

Comment

absolutely rocks

YouTube - Breaking Benjamin - So Cold (Live)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

Went from playing our friends parties and bars to collectively making over 5 million last year (not including endorsements). I thought I was cool going to the Army, lmao...:fight:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Went from playing our friends parties and bars to collectively making over 5 million last year (not including endorsements). I thought I was cool going to the Army, lmao...:fight:
            Sucks bro, shoulda offered tamborine skills or something to the band, I need to get my girl to download this onto Ipod for me, I'm trying to build a workout mix or two, what others would you pick BLM

Comment

I was actually watching Dorian video's yesterday, lol. Guy is phenomenal

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Sucks bro, shoulda offered tamborine skills or something to the band, I need to get my girl to download this onto Ipod for me, I'm trying to build a workout mix or two, what others would you pick BLM
                Check out Five Finger Death Punch; Hatebreed, and Killswitch Engage.

Comment

Lol@ tambourine skills

Comment

Working...
                  X