Need exercises for large chest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need exercises for large chest.

Hi all. You guys recently helped me with some new back work outs which have been helping me greatly. Now I am noticing that I dont have the best height on the top of my pecs. Ive been doing a lot of sculpting excerises to get nice and cut but Id like to make my chest pop bigger.
    I do incline dumbell flys and presses
    push ups.. incline push ups.
    decline press on smith machine. .
    dips.
    Is there any other excercises that im missing that can get me great definition
    on my chest? Thanks bros

Diet.

Comment

I get adequate rest and most of my protein I eat from whole foods instead of shakes. Sometimes Ill have an RTD or 2 through out the day or post work out. I was thinking of incorporating some BCAA's on top of my regular shake. Im looking more for exercises that help make the chest pop out though so "diet" doesnt really help me here rocket , hehe, though I do appreciate your heart felt response :-)

Comment

change it up and dont do so much volume.

1 week do incline press and incline fly and thats it. next week do dips and reguler db presses and thats it. etc..

change it up, use a weight where you can easily control for 10-12 reps, focus on pumping the muscle with as much blood as possible.

also realize that genetically you might not be able to build the best chest in the world.

Comment

Thanks bouncer, do you think I should go low reps extreme high weight as well? A guy at the gym told me to try doing that.. he said thatll build mass quicker for me. He had mentioned to do 4-6 reps to failure and go super heavy and push it out as long as possible on the last rep. Thanks for the reply Bouncer I will give that a try

Comment

Originally posted by inkslinger View Post
            Thanks bouncer, do you think I should go low reps extreme high weight as well? A guy at the gym told me to try doing that.. he said thatll build mass quicker for me. He had mentioned to do 4-6 reps to failure and go super heavy and push it out as long as possible on the last rep. Thanks for the reply Bouncer I will give that a try
            no, i do not believe in going so heavy that you can only do 4 reps. IMO that does nothing for muscle growth.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              This routine is typically for power, not mass....I have a big chest and this is pretty much how I train....8-6-4 reps with heavy weight.
              yea Rado if thats you in your photo Id like to get more of that kind of pop to my chest.. it doesnt have to be that big but that nice roundness is what im after. Ill switch it up and let you guys know how it works out

Comment

Rado is a god.

Comment

:thumup:

and btw....you look like a complete tool :D
                  If by tool you mean a Fucken jack hammer!

Comment

lol...More like a flat head screw driver:rofl:
                    :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      no, i do not believe in going so heavy that you can only do 4 reps. IMO that does nothing for muscle growth.
                      thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        change it up and dont do so much volume.

1 week do incline press and incline fly and thats it. next week do dips and reguler db presses and thats it. etc..

change it up, use a weight where you can easily control for 10-12 reps, focus on pumping the muscle with as much blood as possible.

also realize that genetically you might not be able to build the best chest in the world.
                        you serious bro how many sets on each? I train low volume but fuck me;

I do incline barbell or smith then low incline dumbells and incline fly, or nest week I stary with flys, go to incline smith then cable cross to lower chest.

Comment

2 movements per cheast workout 4 sets each at a weight that i fail at about rep 15. thats what i have been doing lately.

Comment

Working...
                          X