What influenced you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What influenced you?

Several people have a story as to what influenced them to change their lifestyle to becoming a bodybuilder or just overall, healthy. What was your inspiration to change your lifestyle to what it is today?

I have always been a fat kid since i was a kid. I played sports and i was active, but i was still fat. Wrestled in high school, and i noticed that i was dropping weight rapidly. After i was done with wrestling, i rebounded my junior year and was a fat slob.

Joined a gym to keep a healthy lifestyle, when i came across a natural bodybuilder that inspired me.

Comment

was 19yrs old going to prison for 4 years. LOL I though being bigger would help some how,lol. have not stopped lifting or working out since.

Comment

rado

Comment

Pussy and bully's

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            I was always athletic in HS(wrestled/track/x country)and in all 3 sports went state...When I got to college, I started to party, did drugs, drank, etc....Got fat and out of shape...In 1999(1yr after college graduation) is when I decided to get back into shape and haven't looked back:weights::thumup:
            Nice, that's awesome!

Comment

Because if I was fat to go along with my lack of personality I would never get laid. Now I get laid every so often.

Comment

lol ^

Comment

Originally posted by Scout200 View Post
                  Several people have a story as to what influenced them to change their lifestyle to becoming a bodybuilder or just overall, healthy. What was your inspiration to change your lifestyle to what it is today?
                  someone told me i couldn't do it

Comment

Working...
                  X