Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seasons are changing... has your workout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seasons are changing... has your workout?

Now that Spring has sprung, I find that I'm spending more time outside and plan to get my entire family involved with running/jogging once it gets warmer. How has your workout routine changed?

I changed my routine because i stopped seeing gains for 3 weeks. Incorporating more cardio now that the weather is warmer. Just try to do more outdoor things with my friends.

Comment

We will do more things that allow us to stay cooler now that summer is coming.

More climbing at the gym and more kayaking.

Less running and biking.

Comment

My son's a fifth grader and will run cross country for his school next year, I am planning to do a lot more trail running when it gets a bit more dry. It's been crazy wet in the PNW this winter - hasn't cracked 60 degrees yet, the latest since 1940 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          My son's a fifth grader and will run cross country for his school next year,
          Wow, that's awesome!!

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          I am planning to do a lot more trail running when it gets a bit more dry. It's been crazy wet in the PNW this winter - hasn't cracked 60 degrees yet, the latest since 1940 at least.
          Yeah, I hear tha! I can't wait for the ground to dry up so I can do more with the kiddos outside...

Comment

Working...
          X