Biggest pet peeve at the gym?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest pet peeve at the gym?

What's your biggest pet peeve? What annoys you most when working out at the gym?

People on the phone or texting. I hate them shitbags.

Comment

People that lift heavy weights with bad form and than think they're the shit and talk down to you.

One guy in my gym is a prime example. Squats 315lbs and goes 1/4 the depth, than when i am using a machine he will ask how many sets i have left, say something under his breathe and walk away.

Guy is an obese fat fuck in his 40's asking for a beat down. Man is a donut away from 500lbs.

The other is stupid fucking high schoolers that will point and laugh at other members and/or trainers while they train.

I was training late and this group of 4 teens came in and saw of the trainers repping out 315lbs on the bench. The trainer used to compete and now he's a giant mass monster, he looks like a pro in the off season all year around. So the teens started laughing at him for being so massive and than imitated his size as they walked out. Fuckers have no respect.

Comment

fat chicks and spandex

fat guys and spandex

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysgrowing View Post
          fat chicks and spandex

fat guys and spandex
          Don't have that problem at my gym thankfully.

fat chicks become skinny in a matter of months, than they wear short shorts and i enjoy the view

Comment

Fat chicks doing endless sets of triceps kickbacks and other isolation exercises instead of getting on the treadmill.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Fat chicks doing endless sets of triceps kickbacks and other isolation exercises instead of getting on the treadmill.
              :thumup:

Comment

I'll also add:

-People who camp out on a piece of equipment just to chat.

-Horrid top forty music - that you hear over and over and over and over again lol

-People who talk non stop on their phones

-Those who wear cologne to "cover up" their BO - I walk away gagging with tears in my eyes from the stench.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scout200 View Post
                  What's your biggest pet peeve? What annoys you most when working out at the gym?
                  Someone hogging up equipment. Especially when they just rest on it or carry a coversation on the unit you need.

Comment

Hot, taut bodied chicks that wont follow me into the massage room and surrender when I click my fingers

Comment

Motherfuckers Idk asking me about steriods

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                        People that lift heavy weights with bad form and than think they're the shit and talk down to you.

One guy in my gym is a prime example. Squats 315lbs and goes 1/4 the depth, than when i am using a machine he will ask how many sets i have left, say something under his breathe and walk away.

Guy is an obese fat fuck in his 40's asking for a beat down. Man is a donut away from 500lbs.

The other is stupid fucking high schoolers that will point and laugh at other members and/or trainers while they train.

I was training late and this group of 4 teens came in and saw of the trainers repping out 315lbs on the bench. The trainer used to compete and now he's a giant mass monster, he looks like a pro in the off season all year around. So the teens started laughing at him for being so massive and than imitated his size as they walked out. Fuckers have no respect.
                        I just want to say 315 is not a heavy squat. But, I know what you mean about the lack of range of motion. I compete in powerlifting and most peoples idea of a deep squat is about half of my idea of minimum depth. BTW I am in my 40s and always looking for a beat down.:)

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
                          I just want to say 315 is not a heavy squat. But, I know what you mean about the lack of range of motion. I compete in powerlifting and most peoples idea of a deep squat is about half of my idea of minimum depth. BTW I am in my 40s and always looking for a beat down.:)
                          I understand if you're doing powerlifting and have a different form, i have seen that. This guy clearly doesn't do it right, on top of that, after his 3rd rep it becomes more of a good morning than a squat.

Comment

Another pet peeve is watching people drive around the gym parking lot just to find a closer parking space... I just don't get it!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                              I agree 315lbs is not a heavy squat:)

What do you think about box squats? You ever do them?
                              box squats are great!! the really build the hole strength no cheating with box squats

Comment

Working...
                              X