Personal Trainer Job Interview Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Trainer Job Interview Help.

hey guys i got a call today for a job as a personal trainer i have tonight and tomorrow to prepare for the interview and i was wondering what you guys think i should do to prepare for the interview and what should i wear. i was thinking of casual jeans and a t shirt that shows my build but i was also thinking dress pants and dress shirt with top button undone and sleeves rolled up. what are your thoughts and suggestions

Might want to PM Beast... I think he has a personal trainer gig.....

Comment

I'm a personal trainer but I'm independent so I couldn't tell you what to do. But from what I see in the gyms most personal trainers looks like shit so I don't think they gonna care to much about how you look just don't roll your sleeves it looks gay. :D
      Just show them what you know and what you've accomplished as a trainer and that should do it.

Comment

In my experience at 24 hr fitness (admittedly not a very high standard to meet), the trainers are either skinny fat or big hulks with high BF. I have yet to see a trainer that is reasonably buff and wtih low bodyfat, the way you would think a trainer ought to look. If you look halfway decent with wide shoulders, narrow waist and no gut, then a tucked in polo short and slacks should put you in the 99th percentile right there.

Comment

lol thanks guys i know first impressions are huge so i guess as long as i look half respectable and demonstrate my knowledge to the best of my ability i should do just fine. and lol beast i wont roll them up because the person doing the interview is a chick so no need for the gay look haha

Comment

I say you just be professional and walk in with a suit and tie. Can't go wrong

Comment

Hi, I just want to advice you that don't use to wear the jeans when you go for the interview. Use the dress pent shirt and neck tie to show the good impression to the interviewer.

Comment

Working...
              X