Shoulder presses/body weight ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulder presses/body weight ratio

So where do you guys stand with your weight on shoulder presses compared to how much you weigh? I did shoulders tonight I am floating around 201-202lbs right now. I can get 185-190 lbs for ten reps for about 3-4 sets then I have to take some weight off to still get 10 reps. I want to be able to get my body weight for 10 reps for sets. Going on cycle june 15th 500mg test-e and 50mg winny every day. I know my strength will go up but so will my weight so I'm hoping after my cycle I will be able to get my body weight for 10 or more while not on gear. Just kinda wondering where I stand compared to some of you guys. I know I'm not as big as a lot of you but pound for pound I think I'm doing good. What you guys think?

BTW is for fags

Comment

The max i hit with DB shoulder press was 95lbs for 5 reps. Did this weight in March 2010 I believe. I weighed 214lbs. The max I have done with barbell shoulder presses was 245lbs for 6 reps. This was done during the end of the summer last year. I weighed 220lbs.

My shoulders are very stubborn. I must hit them hard. They grow nicely, but so fuckin stubborn

Comment

Max I ever did was 130lb DB's for 5.

It had no point and did nothing but cause pain. That type of weight does nothing for you but damage shit.

I do 75lb DB's for 12-15 reps 4 sets now and my delts are bigger then ever.

Train the muscle, not the joints.

Comment

Cool man thanks fellas:)

Comment

Working...
          X