Legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legs

Ok, this is going to sound crazy but I want my legs to quit growing. I cant get pants to fit dammit. If they fit my thighs they are 2 sizes to big in the waist. I am going to try doing more reps and lighter weight adn up cardio. My leg grow like hell. They dont get very defined just big. Believe it or not I went shopping for pants about an hour ago:D .

welcome to my world....... several stores in the mall will actually adjust jeans and pants for you for free... your just going to either have to wear a bigger waistline and draw the attention away from the waist, or go to an online specialy shop, or tailor and have your clothes custom made

Comment

I can understand that. I'm in the same boat. Mylegs are my best genetic gift from my good ol' Dad. I use to like 501's but my thighs are to big. Just a suggestion but have you ever tried Levi 550's? They're slim waist but big in the thigh.

Comment

Originally posted by BLS
        I can understand that. I'm in the same boat. Mylegs are my best genetic gift from my good ol' Dad. I use to like 501's but my thighs are to big. Just a suggestion but have you ever tried Levi 550's? They're slim waist but big in the thigh.
        They came closer than anything but still tight with a loose waist.

Comment

Re: Legs

Originally posted by speedracer59
          Ok, this is going to sound crazy but I want my legs to quit growing. I cant get pants to fit dammit. If they fit my thighs they are 2 sizes to big in the waist. I am going to try doing more reps and lighter weight adn up cardio. My leg grow like hell. They dont get very defined just big. Believe it or not I went shopping for pants about an hour ago:D .

You should where those zubaz pants. :rofl:

Comment

Why oh why do people have to be like that...
            I can't for the life of me get my legs to grow, I have added over an inch to my arms, but yet my legs, still the same size. I have tried just about everything in the book thrown at my legs, and I have watched my bench surpass my squats, and my Deadlifts have almost doubled my squats. I just can't grow in the leg area, no matter what I do. So be happy about your problem think of how it can be in retrospect.

Comment

legs growing like hell? don't think i'd mind having that problem.

Comment

Re: Legs

Originally posted by speedracer59
                Just get the big size pants, then take them to your "local cleaners" and they will adjust the waist for you. Done Deal

Comment

I think most of us wish we had your problem, speedracer59. :) Still, I have heard that lots of running will reduce the size of your legs. If you look at any runner--even the sprinters, who are more cut--they do not tend to have huge legs like a bodybuilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Cogar
                    I think most of us wish we had your problem, speedracer59. :) Still, I have heard that lots of running will reduce the size of your legs. If you look at any runner--even the sprinters, who are more cut--they do not tend to have huge legs like a bodybuilder.

That's an interesting observation. The same can be said about runners vs. speedskaters. Have you ever noticed the quad/hams on those guys? They're huge.

Comment

Re: Re: Legs

Originally posted by New_Mass
                      Just get the big size pants, then take them to your "local cleaners" and they will adjust the waist for you. Done Deal
                      That's what I do.

Comment

Re: Re: Legs

Originally posted by New_Mass
                        I've been doing this for years for my dress slacks. I thought all bodybuiders did it. As far as jeans go just buy urban design clothing and you won't have a problem. There always made much bigger than levis or wranglers plus they look better.

Comment

levi's 560 looser fit than 550.

Comment

Working...
                          X