Help me with my traps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with my traps

I need any advice on growing my traps. I'm serious into lifting for over five years. Have been on gear for 3 cycles. My body is very muscular but my traps are simply a tad above average when not flexed. I feel like I have to be missing something. Right now I train them hard on my shoulder day 3 different shrug exercises, then Ill hit them with a set or two a few days after on a day I'm training another body part.... any advise thank u all

barbell shrugs and DB shrugs. Squeeze and hold. 5 sets of each.

aim for 10 reps. I have been doing this since last summer and I have noticed good results

Comment

I got big traps and do a lot of shrugs heavy and reps just depends on how I feel, twice a week. Heavy is good if its good form but reps stimulate growth well with me

Comment

Or you just have bad genetics and they will never grow. :D

Comment

Haha thanks to all but the last one... I got ballin ass genetics

Comment

hit your traps with both your back workout and shoulder workout and also when doing shrugs try a combination of both heavy weight and moderate weight try to squeeze and hold for the first 8 and then rep out as many fast ones without the squeeze until failure.

Comment

lol
              load up much more weight than you can lift use your legs and bounce the weight up and down barely moving your shoulders. you'll look cool. everyone i c does it that way

Comment

Working...
              X