Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you think less of me if.....

I admitted I haven't been to the gym in over 2 weeks? :hibb:

Actually it was designed. Was fighting a bunch of niggling aches and pains. Also went on a vacation in the high desert in Central Oregon for a few days.

All in all, feel great and ready to get back in the game. Hope I didn't lose too much strength. Weight is unchanged.

you lied to all of us :fight:

kidding, have fun getting back into it.

Comment

POS gtfo :D

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        I admitted I haven't been to the gym in over 2 weeks? :hibb:

Actually it was designed. Was fighting a bunch of niggling aches and pains. Also went on a vacation in the high desert in Central Oregon for a few days.

All in all, feel great and ready to get back in the game. Hope I didn't lose too much strength. Weight is unchanged.
        lol nope sounds like it was good for you. I hate taking time off cuz the damn weights seem to get heavyer. I think someone sneaks in my garage and changes the number on the Dbells.

Comment

Between school every day, work, and two kiddos - the gym is becoming nonexistent right now for me! Ugh

Comment

Maybe it is due to getting older, but I seem to do better when I take a week off here and there more frequently than when I was younger. I don't lose strength and I just feel better from the standpoint of joint pain or whatever. It is more of a mental struggle, not wanting to lose anything.

Comment

You and bouncer are couple of out of shape fat bastards I tell you.

Comment

Well, at least I didn't take a year off from the gym and allow my hips to get wider than my shoulders, unlike someone else I know :hibb:

Comment

Actually my hips never got wider then my shoulders but my gut on the other hand...:D

Comment

Working...
                  X