Flatening lower Abs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flatening lower Abs

Ive cut dropped BF from around 18% in Nov to 6-9%. I notice that my lower abs protrude - its not fat as fat cover is around 8mm on abs at present. Its actually the position of the lower ab muscle. Anyone know any excercises to flattern this out?

I have been doing a sort of restricted movement knee raise lying on my back, which does not go all the way to the floor, but stops before engaging hip flexors, and then when legs are at 90 deg, pushing them skyward and holding. It seems to be making a small differance, and I can feel the burn in the lower abs.

Wondering if there are other/better excersises that will pull this muscle back in line.

Try ab wheel rollouts.

They suck, but they work.

Comment

Just be careful with them. Don't overdo them - when you think you have 1 more set in your, stop. It is pretty easy to tweak your back because they are so difficult to do.

Comment

Thanks guys. Ive seen them done on a large excercise ball. Looks a bit easier on the back than the roller. What do you think?

Comment

Nah, just give the ab wheel a try, it's not that bad. Just don't overdo it.

Comment

Working...
          X