Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big huge butt needed

Guys,

My wife says I need to work on my butt. I do crazy squats, leg presses with my feet as high as i can go, but my but refuses to grow. Should I use lunges too? It's so bad I've taken to using the one butt machine the ladies always use.....don't laugh!!! Tips?

:)

Watch kai greene workout

Comment

1 leg lunges and skate jumps will work but to get the big size squats deep and with legs a bit wider than normal.

Comment

its just genetic bro. you can do things to try an improve it but you will always have the "white man flat ass" :D

just be glad you arent one of those guys that has a fat wide ass. you seen the type that carry all there fat in their hips and have a big saggy ass. fuck that.

Comment

The human pear.

My brother-in-law is like that, any fat goes straight to his hips and ass like a chick.

I'm just the opposite, and my wife says I look like the big guys in all the old cartoons, all upper body, no ass.

Comment

Olympic style squats at least 15 reps per set. That is the only thing that has made my flat white man ass round.

Comment

never had that problem, I struggle to walk past a black chick without her trying to grab or pat my ass

Comment

You guys are great. Thanks for the responses!
                I'm thinking about ass implants......lol! jk

I'll try and use some of your suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                X