She did it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She did it again!!!

After work this afternoon in the Gym Sabrina said ok dad..I'm ready. I'm like ready for what?... she says 95 lbs. Her current record is 90. Im like ok lets go.. She pushed it right on up! Then we put on 5 lbs more to make an even 100 and..she needed just a bit of help. I got 6 more weeks till she ships out..shes determined to get to 100 lbs before she goes. Any way new high bench for her today 95 lbs!!:thumup:

good to see the dbol I sent her is working nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      good to see the dbol I sent her is working nicely.
      :thumup:

Comment

Good show.... does she go to jump school right after basic training?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Good show.... does she go to jump school right after basic training?
          Scrum, after basic she has to go thru 3 weeks of hell at the pre airborne course.:thumup: They make it tougher then airborne school PT wise( twice daily) and ensures she ready for it. Plus they basicly cover and do everything they do in Airborne school there..except jump. Rigging, PLF's tower training..all of it.

The riggers started this back in 2003 I think, and the success rate at Airborne school went from like 60% to 83% completion. The drop out rate was bad... Then she has the Actual Airborne school for 3 weeks, then she goes to AIT( job training) for 11 weeks.

She will be in training from OCT thru June and then she should have her Silver Jump wings as well as her Gold Rigger wings...then she'll be shipped to her first duty station. Her MOS is the only one in the Army that you MUST complete Jump school prior to learning your job. In order for her to graduate AIT..she has to jump a chute she packed!!!:thumup:

When she gets to jump school, Im gonna call the SGM of jump school and try to arrange me pinning on the actual wings I earned on to her right there on that same field in 1987.

Comment

Working...
          X