TAKING REST OF WEEK OFF..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAKING REST OF WEEK OFF..

Frigging elbows and tendons in my forearms have been screaming for a few weeks. Seems to have been distracting me from my work outs. Due to the gym being closed monday for labor day that gave me a 4 day break till today. I started taking napraxton and pain is going away,I have much better movement and feeling a whole lot better. I have decided to finish out the week off the weights thru this weekend and restart monday. Maybe the few more days will aid in recovery. Just the past 4 days off I already feel like new money.

Continuing with cardio in am and my "smoke sessions"..

Question.... I have been running a good calorie deficit for the last few months. Thoughts on upping calorie intake during rest of week off ? or should I stick with it? Would I benifit from eating more for a week while off the weight training and kinda kick start next monday again?

If you have had good results with your diet and you are continuing to see results I would say no, don't change diet. Just take time off training like you said.

Comment

Definatly still seeing results. loosing about 1 lb a week still. Down to where 36 in pants are loose...down from a 42 in. Frigging crazy. I haven't been this light since my 20's before I started lifting back then. It took me years to get up to a sold 235 though. I have to be getting into the high 14% BF range now. I'll do another check towards the end of the month.

Starting to get concerned It's gonna be a struggle to get the good weight back on again. It took me years last time, being a tall skinny bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Frigging elbows and tendons in my forearms have been screaming for a few weeks. Seems to have been distracting me from my work outs.

Argh i got the the same shit...also for some reason have got some epic delt pains/clicks... using Shark cartilage now. Feels good and hardly any pain now after 4th day of use. Steering away from shoulders though till next week.

Comment

Working...
        X