As requested, the Lipripper 180 day work out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As requested, the Lipripper 180 day work out

OK, Here goes, a bit of back ground to start off. I did 20 years in the U.S. Army as a Cavalry Scout(recon). Always stayed in top shape and could compete with the best of um. When I retired I was just at 40 years old 6'4 and right about 235 lbs with a 35 in waist. I would do sets and reps with 225lbs on the bench and max out at just about 300 lbs. Never a real heavy lifter but I could hold my own and perform my duties as a scout and a lot of the young "studs" that worked for me had a tough time keeping up with the old PSG!!. This was how I was just before I got out of the Army

Fast foward about 9 years....

When I got out, I just quit working out and staying in shape. To be honest I was burned out on it after doing it for so long. Damn near every morning for 20 years and lifting 3 to 4 times a week after work. I got lazy, fat and sloppy to say the least.

March 2011 this is what I had become. I lost all my size in muscle and turned into a soft big bellied skinny weak dude.

To be honest, I was putting on my hunting boots to go turkey hunting one morning and I was like..WTF??? my belly is in the way as I was bending over in the chair trying to lace them up..... thats when it hit me. I had become the slob that I used to talk bad about when I was in the Army. I had let myself get soft and became what I loathed to be honest.. pretty sad if I do say so myself. It was time to get back on the stick..

Now I had a good background from all the PT I did in the Army and the lifting I did on my own. I was also a Drill SGT for two years and I knew how to knock fat off lazy kids and turn them into young studs..Now I was gonna have to do it to myself, yep I was gonna give my self a dose of my own medicine so to speak. Another motivating factor was my daughter just joined the Army and I had to get her ready for basic training and Airborne school, so we would work out together.

So, now Im about 48 years old, 42 in waist and 235 lbs..man how things change..

I started out buy doing an evaluation.. doing a 1 mile run( about 10 min), barely knocked out 25 push ups( they were not to form) and 30 sit ups.. WOW was I weak...

Went and got a used mid level bow flex off craigslist. Started exercising with that 3 days a week in the evenings after work. I would be runnning 3 mornings a week and doing Push ups and sit ups. I started cutting back on my portions at meal time.

It took a couple weeks to get the sorness out and then I started cranking up the bands on the bow flex, I could now do 25 good push ups and was getting stronger. It started feeling good again..I missed that "pumped" feeling and I was liking it. I started reasearching nutrition and muscle building. I found this place and got some great advice and some encouragement on the boards.( to be honest I think Bouncer was thinking this weak fat lazy ass will be gone soon enough:rofl:) he didnt realize I'm a fighter and got some will power.:thumup:

I joined Livestrong.com and got serious about eating clean and tracking my calories. I learned about my BMI,BMR,TEE and about Macro's. I stopped all sodas, snack foods, fast food, snacks and almost all sugar ect. I set up a diet the best I could for my conditions, It would vary day to day though. These are basicly what I would eat. Notice lots of deer(venison) I hunt and dont buy beef. All serving sizes were kept to 1 cup on the meals... so example deer chili and rice... ( 1 cup(cooked) rice and 1 cup of deer chili) Steaks, burgers and chicken were always about 5 or 6 oz.

Water Water and more Water!!! I also use crystal light for drinks as well. I will drink 1.5 to 2 gallons a day.

05:00

1 cup coffee 1 tsp sugar and non dairy creamer

Morning smoke session/cardio started at 3 now up to 5 days a week( more later)

PWO shake about 06:30

2 scoops whey

1 raw egg

1 tsp creatine

8 oz water

Breakfast about 08:00

1/2 cup oatmeal(uncooked)

1.5 oz box of rasins( to sweeten plain oatmeal)

about a palm full of almonds(20 or so)

Mid morning 10:00 am or so..work dependant

fruit

Lunch 11:45

varied by day

chicken breast/rice/veggie

deer burger(no bread) onions gravey/veggie

deer chili/rice

duck breast/ rice

occasionally a pasta made with deer grind for meat in the sauce

kingfish or cobia steak(grilled)/rice

salad

Mid day snack 14:00 work dependant

(if I needed something)

fruit

16:00

M W F gym lift weights

17:15

PWO shake again..same as morning shake

18:00

dinner with family( this was the hard one)

deer steak/ veggies/salad

king fish/ cobia/

deer or wild hog stew

baked chicked/ rice /veggie

pasta/ deer grind for meat sauce

salad

20:00( maybe 1 or 2 times a week)

6oz of lowfat yogurt with a scoop of whey protein mixed in

Morning smoke session, started out with 25 push ups and 30 crunchies 3 days a week..this increased to 5 days a week after about 3 months. I kept setting higher goals for myself as I would reach one..I would set another higher one. I added more exercises.. flutter kicks, reverse crunchies, mountian climbers all kinds of core exercises, ect. After about 60 days, the bowflex was a joke, I was getting stronger and it was time to get back on the free weights in the gym!!!

I got to the point I am now doing 2000 abs/ core and 250 push ups every morning in aprox 30 min. This also includes up to 3 sets of 15 reps ab wheel rollers. example... 500 straight compound crunchies..roll over..50 pushups..roll over 250 oblique right..then 250 left...roll over 50 push ups.. ect till I meet my goal. no rest in between sets..IE..SMOKE SESSION!!!

Then I do cardio at least 18 mins when I first started. That was a 2 mile run..thats increased up to 4 miles and my times have greatly improved. Power walks and stationary bike. When I do the bike I do it for 30 min and I try to keep at a min of 20 MPH the whole program( ass kicker!!) Now I vary it every morning. Sometimes I do a distance run on the weekends up to now 6 miles, but not every weekend, maybe once a month. Example...

Monday

smoke session

2 mile run

weights after work 60 min

Tues

smoke session

4 mile power walk

Wed

smoke session

3 mile run

Thurs

smoke session

stationary bike 30 min

Fri

smoke session

either a 3 mile run or a 4 mile power walk

When I was doing it 3 days a week tuesday and thursday were rest days ( I needed them)

Fast Foward again.. 180 days later I have dropped 34 lbs, went from a 42 in waist to a 35 1/2 in waste, 22% BF to aprox 14% BF. All of this came from help from folks on these boards!

#1 to set me in the right direction

#2 learning how to manage my diet

#3 pushing my self to the limits when exercising

#4 keeping motivated from folks negitivity

Supplements that I really believed helped

Whey protein ( helped keep my macros right and intake high when food didnt make it)

Creatine (enough said)

Jack3d (this stuff is amazing,It really gives me energy for the work out( gym only) and I focus a lot more on what I'm doing in the gym)

Now up date on daughter, she leaves in about 20 days for her basic training, she can easily pass the APFT right now and she is benching 95 lbs.. from being barely able to push an empty bar!!!

I am now going to attempt a clean Bulk over the next year or so and try to pack on some muscle and continue to increase my strength. Try to get back as strong as I was. I'm way off the mark right now, but improving... time will tell... as old Arnold would say... I'll be back..:hibb:

good shit and will help a lot of people.

type in "lipripper 180 day workout" into google in a few hours and you will be top of google.

famous! :D

Comment

Cool, bro! You look like a lean tough mofo now.. :thumup:

Now, when we get the 19 year old 25% bodyfat kid who wants to run a cycle, we'll just send him here to get educated on what to do before even thinking of AAS.

Comment

nice thread bro im sure a lot of ppl will benefit from it

Comment

Thanks guys,Hope it'll help somewhere down the road.

Comment

Working...
          X