Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What age is too old for competing

In bodybuilding assuming You are juicing

IMO when you start going backwards. usually around the late 40's into your 50's.

drugs become more and more dangerous at that age and the abdomen seems to change for the worse.

with that said, by no means am i saying stop lifting, cardio, eating well, etc.. but actual competition at that age starts to become a bit embarrassing IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      IMO when you start going backwards. usually around the late 40's into your 50's.

drugs become more and more dangerous at that age and the abdomen seems to change for the worse.

with that said, by no means am i saying stop lifting, cardio, eating well, etc.. but actual competition at that age starts to become a bit embarrassing IMO.
      i thought those ages groups were ideal for AAS (is that when they start HRT)? unless your talking about whats required to bbld all the other designer stuff like tren and mast

Comment

watched dorian yates old training partner compete the other day at fifty years old. Not good like watching an old boxer try make a comeback, you route for them but its sad and painful to see them take a beating from younger guys.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
          i thought those ages groups were ideal for AAS (is that when they start HRT)? unless your talking about whats required to bbld all the other designer stuff like tren and mast
          he is talking about the stage bro. you peak on stage around your late 30's into your 40's.

HRT is great for anyone once there hormone levels start to fall.

Comment

Working...
          X