Training with a Giant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training with a Giant

Young new guy at work is like 6'6 or more and 300 lbs and not really fat. Played football in high school and really hasn't touched any weights since then. Been working with him for about a month now and dude never talks unless someone says something directly to him and its a real short to the point answer but not rude either. Anyway he been asking me questions about this and that and asked if he could come lift with me one night so I got him a pass at my gym for tonight and curious to see how strong he is. I could only imagine as big as he is if he really started training and diet seriously what he could do. Genetics are an awesome thing I'm kinda hoping he will stick around the gym just so I can watch him progress dude is a Beast already.

Originally posted by rado
    Cool story brah.
    Thank you radio :)

Comment

he gonna eat the weight bro, be careful. :D

Comment

Sounds like love is in the air. :ghey::rofl:

Comment

So my comments get deleted now???

Comment

Not fair B...

Comment

when you post pics like that in the training section it gets delete yes.

rado, take your issue with him to pm and stfu.

Comment

I read through the new rules thread and agree. Really I have no problem with rado or anyone as far as that goes and think he is a hell of an athelete. But try to clown me I clown back sorry.

Comment

Just try adhere to the rules dago its not just about your thread

Comment

Working...
                  X