maintaining....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maintaining....

Been maintaing for a bit over a month Now. 8 months into it now time fucking flies... Staying right at 195 lbs and a 34.5 in waist. Have only flucuated a few lbs either way all month. low of 193 thru a high of 196.

Only Cardio I have been doing is what I get hunting, walking in climbing trees and dragging game when I roll something.Normally thats at least a mile walking a day with about 40 lbs on my back..nothing really unless I have to drag.

Maintaining Gym(weights) 3 days a week. Starting to lift less reps more weight now but still a solid 60 min of lifting. But with the heavier work a bit more time between sets/reps.

When I get back from my duck hunting trip I may start hitting the gym 4 days a week. It would be nice to have a work out partner so as to really start pushing that extra rep instead of not wanting to get "stuck" and stopping on the last hard rep.. lol

Feels good not being a fat lazy fuck anymore!! Glad to be back to my old ways again. Starting to fill out some now noticing it in arms chest and back..shits working. Hopefully I can get some of my size back in the next year...:agreed:

Good job bro

Comment

Thanks..looking fwd to trying to get some meat back packed on!!!

Comment

Pretty lean bro. Keep up the good work

Comment

Looking good, old timer! :thumup:

Comment

Again thanks guys..

Comment

Good job!

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Working...