Switched to a bitch gym--not bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switched to a bitch gym--not bad

So after the show I took a break for a couple weeks. My wife and I have memberships at GOlds, and a fitness gym (where couples, older ppl, teens who are funny to watch lol) for a few months while I'm off.

With bigorexia like most of you guys may struggle with I don't want to lift at Golds and hear all the bs about being 30-40# under what they're used to lifting baby weights. Problem with going there everyone wants to come up to me and chat and I hate that.

Since going to the fitness gym it is great to see all these toothpick with sleeveless shirts doing I dont know what the fuck as workouts. Great bc I don't make eye contact, pull my hat way down low, and listen to my ipod. No motivation there tho.

After 5 bb shows, working out for 13/14 years I feel to be an beginner/intermediate level bb. But the looks I have been getting, while off aas are great. I even had two kids come up to me yesterday asking what I was on. In addition the milfs at this fitness gym are plentiful and much better than golds so far :) Just sayin...

Hahaha cool story, a change is good

Comment

What kind of gym you lift at I?

Comment

lol the MILFs

Comment

I train at a gym that had all the heavy shit but it's quite a straight crowd no attitude, I also hit up a, fitness gym just up the road from me about once avery couple weeks. Also I go to another gyms one of three hardcore ones avery other week too, do I have one base and go done place else once a week

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            I train at a gym that had all the heavy shit but it's quite a straight crowd no attitude, I also hit up a, fitness gym just up the road from me about once avery couple weeks. Also I go to another gyms one of three hardcore ones avery other week too, do I have one base and go done place else once a week
            It is nice and productive to be able to workout at vaious gyms. Seems to keep me from going stale.

Comment

I work out at 24 hour fitness and at my workplace gym. I've got my headphones on in both places, nobody bothers me. Couldn't care less what other people are doing there, as long as they stay out of my way.

Comment

At one point I was training in shitty hole in the walls. Type of gyms where the owner sells gear from the counter. Realized after awhile though that it isn't always the best. Lack of maintance, equipment etc..

Comment

How do you guys feel about the looks you get at fitness gyms? I am not big by any means but the average person at these fitness gyms is not even in shape let alone bodybuilderesque so I feel eyes from some of the other members sometimes and it is a little uncomfortable. Makes me want to workout in a sweatshirt which I have been doing the last couple days. IDK.

Comment

Why are you bothered by people watching you? People are attracted to the different, to the unusual. They see a physique walking around that shows a lot of dedication, and they look.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
                      How do you guys feel about the looks you get at fitness gyms? I am not big by any means but the average person at these fitness gyms is not even in shape let alone bodybuilderesque so I feel eyes from some of the other members sometimes and it is a little uncomfortable. Makes me want to workout in a sweatshirt which I have been doing the last couple days. IDK.
                      Bro your to worried about others. Focus on yourself and train you Fucken sissy! :D

Comment

Working...
                      X