Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullshit Or Not

http://www.flexonline.com/train/6

I do most of these exercises with no problems,I don't know where this guy gets off saying to avoid these exercises when they been around and worked for so many for years and years :mad:

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
    IntensityX

The article is bullshit...ANY excerise can be harmful if done incorrectly.

A lot of people in the fitness industry are full of shit when it comes to reccommending exerises. If a person doesn't like to do a certain exercise, instead of saying they don't do them because they don't like or because they don't know how to do them properly, they make up some horseshit about how the execise is uneffective, pointless and dangerous.

Also, just because something doesn't work for so goober with a pen, doesn't mean it can't work for you.

Comment

I agree with geartripper. The article is basically emphasing on the exercises that could really hurt you if done wrong. Although some of them I still do, but it is a good reminder not to forget strict form and concentration.

Comment

I can't do the behind the head shoulder press for some reason. I like squats, he's right about the form and etc.

Comment

Working...
        X